Here are examples from my school to use Sway:
1) Exploring history and presenting some historical moments from the past
2) Exploring how can they „throw“ PowerPoint presentation in the Sway, and refine its content
3) Exploring Office 365 ( in the Cloud) through Sway and connect both of them
4) Making their thematic photo album -mix of photos and videos and sharing it with social network
5) Combine Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with Office Mix (uploaded in YouTube) – to make a Flipped Classroom – and share with students / colleagues through OneNote.